Skip to content
- NZ Disability Employers’ Network (NZDEN) Meeting – Thursday 30th September 2021 - Our September NZ Disability Employers' Network meeting will be held on Thursday 30th September from 10am - noon.
Guest speakers include Nathaniel (Nat) Janke-Gilman from Meridian Energy, and Stew Sexton, AbilityDis.
- NZDEN Disability Inclusive Pathways Conference 2021 – photo gallery - It's a wrap. See the photos from our 2021 NZDEN conference - Disability Inclusive Pathways.
- NZ Disability Employers Network (NZDEN) Meeting – Wednesday 12th May 2021 - Our May NZ Disability Employers' Network meeting will be held on Wednesday 12th May 2021 from 10am Hosted by Taikura Trust, Level 1, 570 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington, Auckland.
Our guest speakers are Paul Fennessy, Client Services Manager for Active Plus, and Loudon Keir, Executive Manager for the Hāpai Access Card.
- Disability Inclusive Pathways Conference - The inaugural New Zealand Employers’ Network ‘Disability Inclusive Pathways’ Conference offers an exceptional opportunity to connect with other organisations committed to improving disability career and inclusion outcomes. Hear from leading disability experts, experienced practitioners and people with lived experience, including inspiring international and local speakers.
- NZ Disability Employers Network (NZDEN) Meeting – Friday 12th March 2021 - This will be our first NZ Disability Employers' Network meeting for 2021 and we are looking forward to engaging with you all along with this great line up of speakers from Mental Health Foundation NZ, Choices NZ and Merge NZ.
- International Day of People with Disabilities (IDPWD) 2020 - Join us in celebrating International Day of People with Disabilities 2020 with these great events.
- NZ Disability Employers Network (NZDEN) Meeting – 23rd November 2020 - Guest speakers for our last NZDEN meeting of 2020 are:
Tania Reed - Vulnerable Customer Programme Lead at Westpac New Zealand; Dr Chandra Harrison - Managing Director at Access Advisors;
Vivian Naylor - Barrier Free Advisor and Educator at CCS Disability Action
built environment accessibility; Sharleen Tongalea - Regional Disability Leadership Coordinator at CCS Disability Action.