NZ Disability Employers’ Network Conference 2021
Disability Inclusive Pathways
- Date: 29th – 30th July 2021
- Location: Novotel Rotorua Lakeside
The inaugural New Zealand Employers’ Network ‘Disability Inclusive Pathways’ Conference offers an exceptional opportunity to connect with other organisations committed to improving disability career and inclusion outcomes. Hear from leading disability experts, experienced practitioners and people with lived experience, including inspiring international and local speakers.
Join our powerful network of business leaders, diversity and human resources professionals, industry experts and influencers from the public, private and for-purpose sectors. Announced speakers include –
- Paula Tesoriero MNZM – Disability Rights Commissioner for the Human Rights Commission
- Christopher Patnoe – Head of Accessibility Programs and Disability Inclusion for Google
- Brendan Roach – Director of Strategy and Networkology for PurpleSpace
- Callum McKirdy – Speaker, Author, Mentor and Facilitator specialising in workplace dynamics and behaviour – CallumMcKirdy.com
- Suzanne Colbert – Past Chief Executive of the Australian Network on Disability
- Phil O’Reilly ONZM – Managing Director of Iron Duke Partners. Global business leader and advocate. Past Chair of the Board of Business at OECD. Past Chief Executive of BusinessNZ
- Julie Woods – ‘That Blind Woman’, Inspirational Speaker and Coach
- Selwyn Cook – Disability Employment Facilitator.
Share and discover innovative solutions to apply across your organisation and learn how to support and foster a culture of true belonging for disabled people.
The ‘Disability Inclusive Pathways’ Conference will inspire, empower and deliver pioneering practices that advance organisational inclusion of disabled people.
Programme details coming soon.